Note for Energy Healing Sessions: Energy healing sessions will all be online until the Ontario government deems necessary.
Note for Counselling Sessions: Please see the bottom of the page to read about the things I am doing to ensure health and safety for outdoor and in-person sessions. For all online sessions I use Doxy.me. Doxy.me meets Canadian Health Privacy Standards.
If you have any questions about my services:
Book me for a Free 15-Minute Consultation to discuss how I can help you.
Ready to book an appointment?
Or you can always reach me by phone or email.
Monday: 10:30 am to 7 pm
Wednesday: 10 am to 7 pm
Thursday: 10 am to 7 pm
Walk n’Talk Sessions (Outdoors)
What are Walk n’ Talk sessions? They are therapy sessions outdoors while we walk according to social distancing parameters. We will meet at the entrance of my office building and go to either the grounds at Dundurn Castle or the Hamilton Cemetary.
In-Person Session Accomodations for Health & Safety
The waiting area at my office and my office itself are both very conducive to meeting the requirements for health and safety.
- There is only one door that you will need to touch to get into my office – the front door. I will open and close my own office door. Sanitization gel is available once you get inside the front door.
- Waiting area: I have 2 plastic chairs near my office door if you’d like a place to sit. I will wipe them down between sessions with product recommended by our government and medical community. If you prefer to stand, there are many places to do that and maintain social distancing.
- My office: a) the couch – For each client I will put down a fresh sheet over the couch. If you prefer to sit on one of the plastic chairs, that is also an available option. b)I also have decided not to rent my office to any other practitioners at this time to increase health & safety. c) I will sanitize any surfaces you come in contact with (kleenex box, water jug). Please bring your own travel mug or glass to fill.
- If you’re sick or have a cold, I will ask you to change your in-person session to an online session. If I’m sick or have a cold, I will do the same.
- Masks are optional at this time.
430 York Blvd. (Front of the Building upstairs)
Hamilton, ON L8R 3K8 (Parking entrance on Locke street) Park in any spot marked “Energy Tap”.